A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Your reef has been invaded by snails, crabs, and jellyfish, and it's up to you to get rid of them!
Rotate and stack the pieces to make lines of four or more. Chain combos to get more points. Falling block action, with cute sea creatures.
- Progress through over 20 levels of difficulty
- Supports game controller or keyboard
- Hand-painted art
- Color-blind friendly
- Available for Windows, OSX, and Linux
- DRM free!
The demo version is locked to only one level and one speed, and does not save your high score.
Update 1.3 - HD Edition released!
- all art is now high-resolution, 1080p by default
- game window can be resized, will default to your desktop resolution
- fix bug where next block sometimes appeared before board settled
- make game start countdown shorter
If you have already purchased the game, you can download the latest version from your download page.
Follow the developers at @imaginaryrobots on twitter to find out about updates and upcoming games.
|Published||2 years ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, blocks, Casual, doctor-mario, dr-mario, falling-block, tetris, tile-matching|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Textless|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 CAD. You will get access to the following files: